The team at Otis have been working around the clock to deliver our lift upgrade program. We’re pleased to announce that Stage 1 is complete and the Destination Control System (DCS) will be operational from Monday, 28 September.
What you need to know:
- Call the lift in the lobby, before you enter the lift. Some passengers will have to use their access card to call the lift
- For efficiency, passengers are grouped with stops meaning fewer stops to reach your destination
- No tailgating. Each passenger should call their own lift. Even if they are travelling to the same floor
- COVID Safe to maintain social distancing, each lift has been temporarily programmed to allow 4 people travel in each lift
- There are still buttons in the lift interiors. They are not operational and won’t provide access to floors.
Watch this short video to see what happened when Grovie took the new system on a test drive.
Still not quite sure? 3 simple steps will get you on your way:
Frequently asked questions: