When Harry Seidler designed the building in 1982, he was truly ahead of his time in understanding the importance of space,
views and light, and incorporating art and civic spaces into buildings.
The resulting structure is an architectural work of art designed for a successful work life balance in a stunning environment and proves once more why he is Australia’s most celebrated architect.
Grosvenor Place is advantageously positioned alongside some of Sydney’s most important cultural institutions, including the Museum of Sydney, Museum of Contemporary Art and Customs House.
Cultural experiences can be found in and around the building. Art exhibitions take place in the lobby, along with around 60 community events and Grosvenor Place is included in Sydney’s annual sound, music and light festival, VIVID Sydney.
Grosvenor Place elevates everyone’s workday with diverse experiences and spaces designed to bring people together:
- 60 planned community events yearly
- 25 monthly wellness classes including Pilates, Meditation, Yoga, Boxing and Bootcamp
- Participation in local area events such as VIVID and Mardi Gras
- Onsite exhibitions and partnerships with local and aboriginal artists
- Live music fortnightly in the lobby and piazza
The mygrosvenorplace app shares the latest events, promotions, giveaways and competitions and connects you with the wider building community.