Grosvenor Place is the business address with more. More connection. More community. More culture. From the brilliant mind of legendary architect Harry Seidler, this iconic building has evolved for today with a focus on enhancing the workplace experience. Bristling with life and brimming with extras, there’s more flexibility and more attention to detail. For those looking for a little more from their day there’s so much more at Grosvenor Place.
Grosvenor Place is advantageously positioned for both work and life between Sydney Harbour, The Rocks and Circular Quay. Grosvenor Place enjoys a highly connected location. Public transport is located nearby with train stations within a short walking distance, easy access to the ferry and bus services at Circular Quay. The newly opened Light Rail line connects Grosvenor Place to Randwick and beyond via a stop on Bridge Street, across the road from the building. All of this means reduced commute times for employees working.
The landmark of healthy working
- 100% outside air for ventilation
- Smart system lighting – reduced energy consumption by 50%
- 75% of the towers waste is diverted away from landfill
- 200 Solar panels on the roof
- Leading the way with the best optimised façade as we are designed to minimise solar gains and maximise natural light, while reducing energy consumption
- IEQ – 4 STAR Indoor Environment
- 4.5 NABERS Energy Rating
- 4 STAR NABERS Water Rating