Grosvenor Place is at the heart of Sydney poised dynamically on a whole city block bound by George, Grosvenor, Harrington and Essex Streets. It is home to some of the world’s most successful companies such as Colliers, Deloitte and Aussie Home Loans.
With huge flexibility to configure your workplace in a way that is tailored to your business, you will increase collaboration and productivity at Grosvenor Place.
At a glance:
- 44 levels of premium grade office accommodation in a premier address
- Spectacular Sydney Harbour and city views
- First-class amenity including state of the art end of trip facilities
- Five levels of basement car parking, accommodating over 500 cars
- 100% back up power
- 4.5-star NABERS Energy Rating and 4..0-star NABERS Water Rating
Large, flexible floor plates
- Column free floorplates averaging 2,000 sqm provide complete flexibility in workplace layout
- Horizontal and vertical connectivity between floors with abundant natural light
- Elliptical floorplates designed to maximise workspace and access to views
- Consistent 14.4m from core to window allows for a variety of layouts
Change the way you work
The Grosvenor Place suites are tailored to the evolving needs of workplaces and are planned and designed to achieve a premium work environment with functional variety.
The suites focus on two elements – style and functionality, with each suite housing modern kitchens, private meeting rooms, and boardrooms. Some suites offer panoramic Harbour views and exclusive outdoor terraces.
At the highest point of the building, suite 44.05 is ready to move into and provides city views. Click here to take a tour.
Recently completed, suite 34.01 offers an outdoor terrace providing a unique working environment. Click here for a tour.
All suites provide prominent branding exposure.
First class amenity
- Lobby cafés with an indoor food court and indoor-outdoor Piazza dining
- New state of the art change room and bicycle facilities, Camerino
- Hospitality trained concierge team
- Environmentally sustainable design
In Harry Seidler’s words, Grosvenor Place was designed as a “camera on the view …” of Sydney Harbour. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the building maximise natural light and the truly magnificent views from every aspect, which are increasingly spectacular as the building rises.
The tower puts tenants in a dress circle position surrounded by world famous views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House to the north and city views along George Street to the south.
Seize the chance to position yourself in one of Australia’s true iconic business addresses, with breathtaking views across the city and harbour. We invite you to arrange a private inspection with our exclusive leasing representatives today.
|+61 408 487 854
|+61 432 201 664
For existing tenant leasing enquiries
|+61 02 9256 3982
+61 424 969 262
Take your place at Grosvenor Place. Sign up for a digital brochure to find out more.