A modern heritage masterpiece with views across Sydney Harbour. Grosvenor Place offers ultra-modern workspace and progressive design elements which go way beyond the heritage façade. When you step inside Grosvenor Place you are welcomed with a state-of-the-art business lounge creating then best design-led communal space in the heart of the city. Grosvenor Place has stand out amenities, flexible floor plates of 1900m2 with excellent natural light.
Grosvenor Place is advantageously positioned for both work and life between Sydney Harbour, The Rocks and Circular Quay. Grosvenor Place enjoys a highly connected location. Public transport is located nearby with train stations within a short walking distance, easy access to the ferry and bus services at Circular Quay. The newly opened Light Rail line connects Grosvenor Place to Randwick and beyond via a stop on Bridge Street, across the road from the building. All of this means reduced commute times for employees working.
4 basement levels
rooms exclusive to
the building community
The landmark of healthy working
- 100% outside air for ventilation
- Smart system lighting – reduced energy consumption by 50%
- 75% of the towers waste is diverted away from landfill
- 200 Solar panels on the roof
- Leading the way with the best optimised façade as we are designed to minimise solar gains and maximise natural light, while reducing energy consumption
- IEQ – 4 STAR Indoor Environment
- 4.5 NABERS Energy Rating
- 4 STAR NABERS Water Rating