Each of us dispose of 21.7kg of e-waste each year, making Australians one of the worst offenders globally.
Grosvenor Place want to help you dispose of your e-waste responsibly with a free collection of e-waste on 29th and 30th April.
Gather the team and get your muster on, then simply take your e-waste to the goods lift corridor. We will take care of the rest.
WHAT CAN I MUSTER?
- Televisions and remote controls
- Computer monitors
- Laptops, iPads and similar tablets
- Speakers and headphones
- Cables & IT accessories
- Keyboards, computer mice, joysticks
- Printers, scanners & web cameras
- Mobile phones
- DVD players
- Game consoles
- Video recorders/DVD players
- Power tools
- Appliances eg. microwaves, kettles
- Digital set top boxes
- Each tenancy is limited to 100kg e-waste per tenancy floor
- Goods must not block the goods lift corridor – this is an egress path
- We do not delete information on computer hard drives as part of the service
- This is not a secure waste collection
- Fridges can’t be collected as they cannot be de-gassed
- Contaminated waste (items not listed above) will not be removed
- Grosvenor Place will receive bulk certification for all ewaste collected.