Grosvenor Place is here to support you at a time when keeping our minds and bodies healthy is more important than ever. As we know the mindful and healthy employees are better equipped to handle day-to-day stress.
Our wellness classes will be back to face to face from the 9th November while also giving the option to attend digitally. The classes will be held on Level 16, please speak to concierge for access.
Led by our regular instructors, Cherry and Izabela, the timetable is as follows:
PILATES TUESDAY: 12.00 – 12.45 pm
YOGA THURSDAY: 12.00 – 12.45pm
Please complete the following to register your attendance:
- Visit Bookamat Sydasana Wellness and choose your class
- Sign in using your Bookamat client profile to complete the registration process
- Classes start at 12pm sharp. Please login and “join meeting” at 11.55am or arrive to Level 16 with plenty of time.
- If you are attending in person, please bring your own mat, water bottle and towel. There will be mats available and anti-bacterial wipes.
- If you are logging in from home please have your practice space set up before and please keep your microphone muted during class.
Namaste, stay safe.